Your fitness and your finances are tied together. Whether or not you realize it, the way you manage your money daily affects how well you can train. Do any of these scenarios sound familiar?
- You’re running around putting out fires and reacting to things because you forgot to pay a bill.
- You’re taking on clients you don't love, charging too little, or exchanging time for money because you don’t have a compensation package that supports your lifestyle and goals.
- You're not sleeping well and tired because you're stressed about money.
- You’re burnt out. You’re not taking vacations because you can’t afford them. Or if you do take a vacation, you work on it because you can’t afford to take the time off.
- Your competition expenses, coaching, training, equipment, and life, in general, are going on a credit card because you’re not putting your money toward the things you want.
What if you didn't have to do all these things? What if you had a plan for your money that allowed you to create the life you want to live?
If you're ready to see how your money can support the life you want, join us at http://becomeaplanmaker.com/